- Leakage and main bursts due to high pressure and pressure transients
- Low pressure/loss of pressure causes back flow, introducing contaminants into the water system
- Capturing reliable historical operations data
- Adequate pressure for fire prevention
- Managing water distribution flow and supply
A Powerful Wireless PRV Pressure and Flow Monitoring Solution. Trimble Unity software combined with Telog wireless, battery-powered pressure recording systems provide a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform for monitoring the input and output of pressure reducing valves (PRVs). Additionally, if the valve is configured with a valve position potentiometer, flow can also be calculated and monitored. Telog recorders can store data internally for many months, if required, and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule or in response to alarms, providing a cost-effective pressure and flow monitoring and management solutions for water distribution systems.
Improved water distribution pressure and flow management with wireless PRV monitoring and alarming
and energy costs