- Wastewater and stormwater overflows and flooding
- Measuring impact of rain events on the system
- Monitoring and recording information around CSO/SSO events
- Reducing the impact of overflow and flood events on public health
- Minimizing environmental impacts caused by overflows
- Providing accurate data to meet regulatory requirements
- Capturing reliable historical data
A Flexible Solution for Open Channel Flow Monitoring and Management. Trimble Unity software combined with Telog wireless, battery-powered recording telemetry unit (RTU) provide a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform for monitoring flow meters in open channels and non-pressure pipelines.
Telog offers two solutions:
1. Interface with your existing flow meters (shown above on the left)
2. Connect directly to FloWav PSA-AV area-velocity flow sensors (shown above on the right)
Telog’s RTUs are built to withstand harsh environments so they can be located virtually anywhere there is a need flow meter for monitoring water level, flow velocity, water quality sondes, temperature, and battery voltage measurements. Telog recorders can store data internally for many months, if required, and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule or in response to alarms, providing a reliable open channel flow monitoring, alarming and management.
Monitor and Reduce Overflows (CSOs/SSOs) and Flooding, Protecting Public Health and the Environment
FloWav A/V (pictured here)
Water quality Sondes