- Reducing the impact of overflow and flood events on public health
- Minimizing environmental impacts caused by sewer overflows
- Overflows and flooding due to extreme wet weather events
- Monitoring and recording information around CSO/SSO events
- Providing accurate data to meet regulatory requirements
Wireless Inflow and Infiltration (I&I) Monitoring Solution Made Simple. Trimble Unity software combined with Telog wireless, battery-powered recording systems monitor groundwater levels and wastewater and stormwater level and flow so utilities can take proactive measures to reduce inflow and infiltration into buried pipelines. Telog recorders provide a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform for monitoring groundwater level and I&I and are designed for use in harsh environments. Telog recorders can store data internally for many months and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule or in response to alarms, providing a powerful solution for monitoring and reducing impacts of inflow and infiltration on wastewater and stormwater networks.
Reduce impacts of I&I, minimize overflows (CSOs/SSOs), improve capital planning and protect the environment
Pressure level (pictured here)