- Adequate pressure for fire prevention
- Leakage and main bursts due to high pressure and pressure transients
- Customer high and low pressure supply concerns
- Accurate pressure data to calibrate hydraulic models
- Rising energy and pumping costs
Water Pressure Monitoring and Management Made Simple. Trimble Unity software combined with Telog wireless hydrant pressure recorders provide a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform for monitoring system pressures, transients and trends, min, max and average pressure history at any user defined interval. Hydrant pressure recorders can store data internally for many months and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule and provide alerts and alarms in response to pressure faults or transients, delivering a complete solution for proactive pressure and leakage monitoring and management.