- Sewer and combined sewer overflows and flooding
- Monitoring and recording information around CSO/SSO events
- Reducing the impact of overflow and flood events on public health
- Minimizing environmental impacts caused by sewer overflows
- Providing accurate data to meet regulatory requirements
Wireless CSO/SSO Monitoring, Alarming and Reporting Made Simple. Trimble Unity software combined with Telog wireless, battery-powered CSO/SSO monitoring recording telemetry units (RTUs) provide a GIS-centric cloud and mobile platform for monitoring, alarming and reporting CSO/SSO and flood events. Telog RTUs are intended for use in harsh environments such as inside sewer manholes. Multiple alarm levels can be configured to provide immediate notification of surcharge events. Telog RTUs can store data internally for many months, if required, and wirelessly transmit on a defined schedule or in response to alarms, delivering advance warning of overflows, blockages and a powerful solution to manage and reduce CSOs, SSOs and flooding incidents.
Monitor and Reduce Overflows (CSOs/SSOs) and Flooding, Protecting Public Health and the Environment
Telog Ultrasonic level